Why ASMi Workforce Training Management
ASMi Workforce Readiness is web-based training management software that helps track skills and education across a whole team. ASMi standardizes training practices throughout a workforce. ASMi reduces costs, facilitates cross-training and communication, and improves overall efficiency.
For Leaders: Training Management Dashboard
- Access to a virtually limitless variety of talent and readiness reports
- Accurate and near real-time information to personnel readiness and gaps
- Track specific qualifications to career progression and personnel readiness
- Workforce planning and mission readiness assessments
For Training Developers: Training & Assessment Streamlined
- Ability to handle many training formats
- Adaptable for future needs assessment
- Adaptable for building training programs
- Support of remote implementation
For Individuals: Goal Tracking
- Self-directed career advancement goals and training
- Consolidated learning management system
ASMi integrates the training and certification processes into a coherent personnel readiness dashboard equipped to measure and manage personnel readiness more effectively in a wide array of enterprise settings.
Where ASMi is different from other systems is that it supports management of the certification process/business as well as management of the results.
Automates the business of technical certification
Because a training manager or mentor is no longer required to manually document certification events or manage the actual documents, they can spend more effort on assessing and managing technical readiness and mission requirements.
ASMi allows the flexibility to examine a training jacket without needing to be physically in the work center. This flexibility allows managers and inspectors to check a training program at any time, not just during an audit or inspection.
Without a tool like ASMi, it is very challenging to standardize, collect effectiveness feedback, collect emerging requirements from the field, or collect meaningful metrics.
Proud history of on-time and on-budget delivery
ASMi–is fourth generation software developed by Paladin Data Systems
The program was started in the mid 1990’s and was originally designed to support the development and distribution of systems to improve training and readiness of aviation maintenance personnel.